Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This is a DisplayPort to VGA signal format converter for interfacing next generation DisplayPort based PC and notebook computers with conventional VGA displays, such as CRT, LCD monitors, and projectors. DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. As desktop and notebook PCs are increasingly transitioning from conventional analog type interfaces to DisplayPort, the converter facilitates the transition by offering seamless connectivity between new DisplayPort PC and notebooks and the installed base VGA monitors and projectors. It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, projector factory, noisy space and security concerns, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes.
- Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output.
- Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reduced blanking video resolution.
- EDID pass-through from PC source to display.
- Spread Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction.
- Automatic sink detection.
- Low power standby mode operation initiated based on sink detection status.
- Powered from DisplayPort source.
- 3.3V IO, 1.2V Core.
- Low power operation Active 400mW, standby mode 15mW.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.